A/B Testing Expert
At Upthrust we create digital growth solutions that take away technical complexity for people and businesses. We do so with a team of bright minds purposefully brought together to optimize digital experiences. Together, our collective brain is capable of things we individually would not dare dream of. Upthrust stands for happily taking the opportunity to live out our future, today.
Digital Analytics has become a cornerstone of doing business online in today’s digital world. Upthrust is actively searching for an A/B Testing Expert to join our team. As an A/B Testing Expert, you will be focussing on conversion rate optimization projects. Based on data-driven experiments and insights, you will help optimize our clients’ digital experiences.
As an A/B testing expert you feel comfortable taking on the following responsibilities:
- Identify testing opportunities and design site experiments via Personalization or A/B testing, and researching new data sources.
- Implement on-site analytics changes. Make scope changes, use processing rules and create new classification rules.
- Measure and analyze marketing channel and campaign performance to enhance effectiveness.
- Use project management techniques to ensure all changes are delivered on time, to scope and to budget
- Leverage on-site data for funnel conversion optimization, identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that analytics data is accurate and there is sufficient monitoring in place to spot issues
- Build insightful performance dashboards and data visualizations.
- Advise clients on new market trends, services and opportunities.
- Continually assess and audit web & app analytics effectiveness.
- Support work on integrating digital data with other data sources.
- Support the team on implementing additional analytics toolsets.
Your knowledge and experience
Master degree in marketing, business, computer or data science, or related field. Or equivalent through experience. The more experience you have the better, but no stress, we always factor in your learning ability.
- Hands-on analytical and measurement experience of digital channels such as Web, App, SEO, E-mail, Affiliates, Paid Ads, Social Media.
- Project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage effectively.
- Experience in internal/client-facing digital data analysis roles.
- Experience in marketing analytics tools from either Google Marketing Platform or Adobe Advertising Cloud eg.Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in A/B testing / usability / UX with tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Kameleoon, Optimizely, or Visual Website Optimizer.
- Experience in dashboarding, and building end-to-end real-time reports with tools such as Google Data Studio, Supermetrics or Tableau.
- Experience in creating custom alerts for digital engagement and sales channels to proactively find issues
- Experience in tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch
- Experience with other digital analytics tools such as Firebase, Matomo analytics, Microsoft Clarity, Piwik Pro Analytics, Smartlook, or Snowplow.
- Experience with visual analytics tools such as Clicktale, Decibel, Hotjar, or Smartlook
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations for stakeholders with varying levels of analytic expertise
- Data-driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- A firm understanding of:
- Ecommerce businesses and technical performance
- Digital experience management across digital sales and engagement channels
- Operational KPIs
Your attitude & aptitudes
All team members experience daily the value of continuous thoughtful communication on the why, what and how of each mission. You’ll enjoy working at Upthrust as a Digital Analyst if you can recognize yourself as having these characteristics.
- Having strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Working well independently in a collaborative team environment
- Having strong problem-solving skills
- Being solution-driven and pragmatic
- Being proactive and flexible
- Being client-friendly
- At least basic fluency in Dutch or French
- Professional fluency in English
- The opportunity to shape your personal growth and further establish yourself in fields like Digital Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization, while having a meaningful impact on our company.
- A variety of working on team projects and individual projects. Both on and off-site, with the majority being based in Antwerp or Brussels.
- Challenging projects for established brands in banking, real estate, insurance, media, news, entertainment, and more.
- An invitation to be part of a team of digital experts in the Belgian marketing tech landscape.
- A competitive salary package, with additional benefits.
- Regular two-way feedback in our G.O.O.D. reviews.
- Fun team activities in a relaxed atmosphere.
People are the most valuable component at Upthrust. You’ll quickly feel that productivity, growth and even our success all come from the respect we have for each other.