Digital Marketing Consultant
Combine your excellent business acumen with your thorough knowledge of modern digital (conversion) channels to build the best data-driven (inbound) strategies and to convert them into operational plans. You play a crucial role in the ambitious digital marketing projects that we carry out for our customers. You work in the client’s team (on-site) or with our own team on project work.
- Build an inbound strategy that works and manage every step in the lead funnel, from acquisition to retention, etc. You do not measure reach, but generated contacts, leads & euros.
- Create a data-driven content strategy, determine the best formats for your target group and design a calculation model for your media plan. Not based on range, but based on a recalculation from your predefined cost per lead.
- Provide training to teams that want to go one step further. Topics can be dashboarding, programmatic, marketing automation, bidding strategies, etc.
- Develop Linkedin social selling strategies and put them into practice for both starting and advanced sales teams.
- Identify your key audiences in CRM based on RFM data, create appropriate email campaigns and implement these in various email marketing tools. Follow up on the results, improve the campaigns and experiment where necessary to optimize the conversion.
- Select the right keywords, formulate meta descriptions and optimize content and link building to make websites SEO-proof.
- Design flows like no other. Upselling existing customers is clearly financially more interesting than acquire new customers. Develop the most efficient marketing automation follow-up flows and implement them in tools such as Selligent, Salesforce Pardot, etc.
Who You Are
You’re combining at least 1 year of experience as a Digital Marketer with a fluency in Dutch or French combined with English and an all-around knowledge in multiple domains: social media, paid advertising, content marketing, marketing automation, SEO, SEA, analytics, dashboarding. You have a strong affinity with technical marketing skills and understand the lingo of a front-end developer. You can look at things from a business perspective, and you have a data-driven growth mindset, focused on experimentation, automation and results. We care more about an ambitious side project or an entrepreneurial initiative than we care about your degree.
There’s a DNA match if this sounds like you:
- Be bold. Be brave. Be you.
We love people with a great story. Tell us yours!
- Move fast, break things.
We don’t overthink or wait for perfect conditions but take immediate action instead.
- Go for growth!
For our clients, for Upthrust and for everyone in our team.
On our way to #worlddomination.
- We are digital.
We’re testing the latest trends and try out the newest tools and technologies to stay up to date. Many of us have our own digital project on the side, that’s how passionate we are.
- Fail hard, win faster.
You cannot grow without failing!
Soft skills we have a soft spot for:
- An effective way of communicating
- Great project & stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to continuous learning
- A high level of accountability & dedication
- Flexibility: it works both ways 😉
- The core values we share in the Quanteus Group: integrity, no subordination, stakeholder value creation, passion, independence, respect, entrepreneurship.
Our Offer: a full time contract
- A front row seat at the best and fastest growing digital team in Belgium.
- The opportunity to shape your digital career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget which you may spend however you like, if it’s honing your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our digital experts and monthly trainings on the latest techniques and technologies.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on site (Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent in most cases) and other times you will work at the co-working space in Antwerp or from our office in Diegem: It’s never boring at Upthrust!
- The best of both worlds: a young & agile team with a growth mindset, supported by professionalism, stability and over a decade of expertise from The House of Marketing and the Quanteus Group.
- Cool activities like growth nights, dinner nights, ski & snowboard trips…
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with a fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.
Who we are
Upthrust is a #1 international growth office that focuses on acquisition, conversion and retention automation. We work from different locations within Europe for both larger SMEs and corporates. Our team works on-site and actively transfers knowledge to the client’s internal team. Upthrust is an initiative of The House of Marketing, a leading consulting office for sales & marketing strategy.