Growth Data Scientist
You will be at a central starting point for our ambitious growth projects, where you will analyze the CRM & digital data, gather insights and present them. You will use statistical tools to segment both existing customers and potential customers, and this data will serve as input for new campaigns. These predictive models you create will be unsupervised and supervised. Next, you will set up experiment designs and plan them rigorously. After the experiments, you will apply statistical significance tests on the results and define the applications of your insights in collaboration with the growth consultants. On top of that, your role includes scenario building and business casing too. From time to time, you will design and set up a few experiments as well.
Your mission will be to improve performance of campaigns in fast-paced environments.
You will set up Proof of Concepts and clearly show their value, supported by data. This is where we demonstrate the business value of data science!
- Work together with our growth marketers and our clients in hybrid teams.
- Perform advanced data mining/analysis using state-of-the-art methods.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models and innovative data visualisations to discover hidden insights and reveal their business value.
- Work with data tools like Python, Anatella, PostgreSQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio.
- Use digital marketing tools like Pipefy, Zapier, Trello, Databox, Crystal Knows, ActiveCampaign, Manychat, Jotform, Unbounce, Outgrow, etc.
- Set up A/B and multivariate testing methods. When someone mentions multi-armed bandit testing, it immediately sparks your interest.
Who You Are
You’re combining a degree in Engineering, Quantitative Science or IT (or equivalent) with fluency in Dutch or French combined with English. You can look at things from a business perspective and you have a data-driven growth mindset, focused on experimentation, automation and results.
Driven by your curiosity and eagerness to learn, you love to solve problems and always keep an open mind. You are an analytical and conceptual thinker with statistical expertise. You are able to present your conclusions in a logical and persuasive manner.
There’s a DNA match if this sounds like you:
- Be bold. Be brave. Be you.
We love people with a great story. Tell us yours!
- Move fast, break things.
We don’t overthink or wait for perfect conditions but take immediate action instead.
- Go for growth!
For our clients, for Upthrust and for everyone in our team.
On our way to #worlddomination.
- We are digital.
We’re testing the latest trends and try out the newest tools and technologies to stay up to date. Many of us have our own digital project on the side, that’s how passionate we are.
- Fail hard, win faster.
You cannot grow without failing!
Soft skills we have a soft spot for:
- An effective way of communicating
- Great project & stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to continuous learning
- A high level of accountability & dedication
- Flexibility: it works both ways 😉
- The core values we share in the Quanteus Group: integrity, no subordination, stakeholder value creation, passion, independence, respect, entrepreneurship.
Our Offer: a full time contract
- A front row seat at the best and fastest growing digital team in Belgium.
- The opportunity to shape your digital career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget which you may spend however you like, if it’s honing your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our digital experts and monthly trainings on the latest techniques and technologies.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on site (Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent in most cases) and other times you will work from one of our offices in Antwerp, Diegem, Mechelen or Gent: It’s never boring at Upthrust!
- The best of both worlds: a young & agile team with a growth mindset, supported by professionalism, stability and over a decade of expertise from The House of Marketing and the Quanteus Group.
- Cool activities like growth nights, dinner nights, ski & snowboard trips…
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with a fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.
Who we are
Upthrust is a #1 international growth office that focuses on acquisition, conversion and retention automation. We work from different locations within Europe for both larger SMEs and corporates. Our team works on-site and actively transfers knowledge to the client’s internal team. Upthrust is an initiative of The House of Marketing, a leading consulting office for sales & marketing strategy.