CRO is your second nature, you breathe CPM and PPC and you dream of beating smart bidding tools. You’re getting slightly frustrated when ad accounts or analytics aren’t set up properly and lack structure. You love to find ‘the winning recipe for conversion’ by optimizing both paid and organic traffic funnels.
- Find the right mix of online advertising channels: Google Search, Google Display, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. based on the client’s needs and in function of the relevant business objectives.
- Implement cross-channel ROAS optimizations based on clear business logic and the net or gross contribution that your campaigns must deliver towards the company’s profits.
- Set up online campaigns from scratch and optimize them.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize where necessary.
- Identify the right audience and target them properly.
- Install Pixels and generate UTM tags.
- Write scripts to simplify your manual work in campaigns and to be able to scale faster towards targets.
- Create, select and continuously adjust the best converting visuals, assets and calls-to-actions.
- Advise clients on the correct (mix of) attribution models.
- Set up actionable dashboards in tools such as Google Data Studio, Databox, Power BI, Supermetrics, etc. You will also convert raw data into dashboards that are tailored to the KPIs of the business.
- One time be working in a B2B context where you mainly focus on lead generation. Other times you will work in a B2C e-commerce environment where you manage net distribution of the extra topline revenue that you bring in through the performance campaigns.
- Implement the latest trends and never ever stop learning 😉
Who You Are
You’re combining at least 1 year of experience as a Performance Marketer with a fluency in Dutch or French combined with English and a decent knowledge of Facebook advertising, Google Ads, Google Analytics and a strong affinity with technical marketing skills. You can look at things from a business perspective and you have a data-driven growth mindset, focused on experimentation, automation and results. We care more about an ambitious side project or an entrepreneurial initiative than we care about your degree.
There’s a DNA match if this sounds like you:
- Be bold. Be brave. Be you.
We love people with a great story. Tell us yours!
- Move fast, break things.
We don’t overthink or wait for perfect conditions but take immediate action instead.
- Go for growth!
For our clients, for Upthrust and for everyone in our team.
On our way to #worlddomination.
- We are digital.
We’re testing the latest trends and try out the newest tools and technologies to stay up to date. Many of us have our own digital project on the side, that’s how passionate we are.
- Fail hard, win faster.
You cannot grow without failing!
Soft skills we have a soft spot for:
- An effective way of communicating
- Great project & stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to continuous learning
- A high level of accountability & dedication
- Flexibility: it works both ways 😉
- The core values we share in the Quanteus Group: integrity, no subordination, stakeholder value creation, passion, independence, respect, entrepreneurship.
Our Offer: a full time contract
- A front row seat at the best and fastest growing digital team in Belgium.
- The opportunity to shape your digital career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget which you may spend however you like, as long as it’s honing your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our digital experts and monthly trainings on the latest techniques and technologies.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on site (Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent in most cases) and other times you will work at the co-working space in Antwerp or from our office in Diegem: It’s never boring at Upthrust!
- The best of both worlds: a young & agile team with a growth mindset, supported by professionalism, stability and over a decade of expertise from The House of Marketing and the Quanteus Group.
- Cool activities like growth nights, dinner nights, ski & snowboard trips…
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.
Who we are
Upthrust is a #1 international growth office that focuses on acquisition, conversion and retention automation. We work from different locations within Europe for both larger SMEs and corporates. Our team works on-site and actively transfers knowledge to the client’s internal team. Upthrust is an initiative of The House of Marketing, a leading consulting office for sales & marketing strategy.