Digital Marketing Consultant
Reasons to work with us
Joining Upthrust is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the best digital marketing team in Belgium.
You can learn a lot and progress your career at a fast pace if you can prove you have the right skills, drive and mindset.
And when you ever leave Upthrust, you will have become a better entrepreneur.
With us you will build the knowledge, the skills and the experience to succeed in whatever your next challenge will be.
- You will be part of a high performing team and be surrounded by ambitious, driven and fun people who always push themselves to become better and aim higher.
- You will become a real T-shaped digital marketer (if you aren’t yet so), work with the best digital marketers and be coached by our experts.
- You will build your own career track and define your own objectives and development plan every 6 months.
- Connect with your colleagues during office lunches, afterwork drinks, rooftop parties, squad dinners and cool teambuildings (think karting, paintball, VR games,…)!
- You can fly with us to work in the sun next to a swimming pool during one of our workations.
- Or join us in the mountains during our yearly ski & snowboard trip!
As a Digital Marketing Consultant at Upthrust, you will work on a dedicated client project for 6 to 18 months where you will take the lead and have full ownership of your project. Projects can be focused on digital marketing, performance marketing, social media marketing, digital project management, web & content management, e-commerce, CRM management, marketing automation, digital marketing management.
Depending on your talent, experience and ambitions, you can build your own career track
- Is your career goal to become a people manager and lead a digital marketing team?
- Or do you want to become an expert in one digital marketing field and eventually develop towards a thought leader where you will train others to become as good as you (or even better)?
- Or you might want to broaden your digital marketing knowledge and evolve more and more to a senior project manager role?
It’s all possible!
Example track #1
- Work as the Social Media Specialist for a Belgian sustainable fashion brand where you take the lead of all the social campaigns and manage their creative agency.
- Next up: you will become the Head of Social of a big FMCG brand where you will build the social strategy and implement it together with the team and the agency.
- Now you have build up quite some experience, you will get the opportunity to manage a team as the Social Media Team Lead for one of our clients in the retail industry.
Example track #2
- Start as the Website Specialist for a European company specialised in plant-based foods and manage the full website experience.
- As your next challenge, you will be the Webmaster for a large media partner and take the lead in their organic traffic, SEO and analytics.
- For your next project, you will take the lead of a product from a large publishing company. As the Product Manager you will now define and implement the product strategy, select the best channels, manage the budget and take care of all the campaigns.
Hello, is it you we’re looking for?
At Upthrust, we value talented people who make a real impact:
- You have a growth mindset and get sh*t done.
- You have 2-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- You’re curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself.
- You find a solution to every problem.
- You’re an effective communicator.
- You take ownership of your life, your work, your projects, your wins and your failures.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written. Extra points if you speak French.
- You are a EU citizen or you can legally work in Belgium now and in the future without any type of sponsorship.
- You live in Belgium or you can relocate at your own expense.
- Last but not least, you’re fun to work with and you love a good laugh!
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary based on your skills & experience **
- An automatic Audi A3 in black with full leather black interior, cruise control, parking sensors and Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Or choose for the monthly mobility budget to finance your alternative mobility costs (think: electric bike, electric step, Poppy cars, Ubers,…) or to pay your monthly apartment rent or even your monthly housing mortgage! (conditions apply)
- Meal vouchers and net allowances
- Mobile phone subscription with unlimited data
- The latest IT tools for your work comfort
- A Premium Spotify account for when you need some focus or an extra productivity boost
- 26 vacation days per year
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid work location (on-site/remote). Perfect if you want to escape the Belgian weather to work a few weeks from Spain, South Africa or even Mexico!
- A quarterly bonus scheme linked to your success
- A hospitalisation insurance
- A retirement saving plan
- A Flex Income Plan where you can choose for extra benefits like an electric bike, private health insurance, dental & optical care, warrants, mobile phone, tablet, laptop or extra vacation days.
** Are you a freelancer?
If you’re interested in this role as a full-time commitment, we welcome you to apply!
Who we are
Founded in 2018, we are an elite team of 80+ marketers, analysts, designers, developers and project managers. We implement growth marketing processes & build high-performing digital products for ambitious SMEs and big corporates. We also train our clients’ internal teams on the process and tactics we use.
Together we are on a mission to create exponential growth for our clients, kick bullshit agencies out of the market and build a global network.