Analyze. Brainstorm. Prioritize. Design experiments. Manual work is a big no: automate everything you possibly can. Scale up every experiment that’s showing signs of success, kill every single one that doesn’t. As a growth marketer, you’re able to think outside of the box, bring know-how to the team, and set up experiments in a structured and logical manner. You’re bringing new tactics and strategies to the internal teams of our clients.
- Build numerous experiments in a rapid manner, working in a hybrid team that consists of both our growth marketers and our clients.
- Analyze competitor conversion funnels and beat them in their own game.
- Launch new experiments based on the Pareto principle and common business sense.
- Build a community around new products and brands.
- Drive traffic to landing pages, ecommerce platforms and online communities and get a positive ROAS.
- Set up the infrastructure for analytics from scratch.
- Work with tools like Pipefy, Zapier, Trello, Databox, Crystal Knows, ActiveCampaign, Manychat, Jotform, Unbounce, Outgrow, etc.
- Find ways to apply and install successful experiments in a corporate environment as quickly as possible. Think: create multi-step forms in Salesforce Pardot, build connectors between scraped lists en existing CRM systems, etc.
- Set up A/B and multivariate testing methods. When someone mentions multi-armed bandit testing it immediately sparks your interest.
- You know and are able to apply all Neil Patel’s conversion principles.
- Craft a highly converting landing page one day, build your own scraping tool the next.
- Apply on-page CRO tactics that are the result of data-driven UX/UI decisions.
- Know how to test different conversion angles and find the highest converting one for your target audience.
- Retarget, retarget, retarget.
- Write converting copy that sells.
- Work together with a growth leader / PMO who ensures that internal struggles within corporates (GDPR, tool access, IT clearance, etc.) don’t fall under your responsibility so you can focus on being you.
- Implement the latest trends and never ever stop learning 😉
Who You Are
You know the Tan brothers, the leading agency Purple Leads and you attend the Affiliate World Congress. You think conferences in Belgium are boring and you prefer gaming in your boxers to speaking at some second-rate event. You have proven experience in scaling (online) businesses. Preferably you have built both paid and organic traffic funnels. Your experience reaches from SaaS to selling e-services. You’re combining at least 1 year of experience as a Growth Marketer with a fluency in Dutch or French combined with English and technical marketing skills, you can look at things from a business perspective and you have a data-driven growth mindset, focused on experimentation, automation and results.
There’s a DNA match if this sounds like you:
- Be bold. Be brave. Be you.
We love people with a great story. Tell us yours!
- Move fast, break things.
We don’t overthink or wait for perfect conditions but take immediate action instead.
- Go for growth!
For our clients, for Upthrust and for everyone in our team.
On our way to #worlddomination.
- We are digital.
We’re testing the latest trends and try out the newest tools and technologies to stay up to date. Many of us have our own digital project on the side, that’s how passionate we are.
- Fail hard, win faster.
You cannot grow without failing!
Soft skills we have a soft spot for:
- An effective way of communicating
- Great project & stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to continuous learning
- A high level of accountability & dedication
- Flexibility: it works both ways 😉
- The core values we share in the Quanteus Group: integrity, no subordination, stakeholder value creation, passion, independence, respect, entrepreneurship.
Our Offer: a full time contract
- A front row seat at the best and fastest growing digital team in Belgium.
- The opportunity to shape your digital career and to grow as rapidly as we do. You will get a personal training budget which you may spend however you like, as long as it’s honing your skills.
- On-project coaching by one of our digital experts and monthly trainings on the latest techniques and technologies.
- Challenging and fun projects for the most influential brands and companies out there.
- A mixture of working on team projects and individual expert projects. Sometimes your office will be at the client on site (Antwerp, Brussels or Ghent in most cases) and other times you will work at the co-working space in Antwerp or from our office in Diegem: It’s never boring at Upthrust!
- The best of both worlds: a young & agile team with a growth mindset, supported by professionalism, stability and over a decade of expertise from The House of Marketing and the Quanteus Group.
- Cool activities like growth nights, dinner nights, ski & snowboard trips…
- An extensive salary package, supplemented by a whole series of fringe benefits such as net expense allowances, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, etc.
- A very nice company car with fuel card or a flex package if that fits you better.
Who we are
Upthrust is a #1 international growth office that focuses on acquisition, conversion and retention automation. We work from different locations within Europe for both larger SMEs and corporates. Our team works on-site and actively transfers knowledge to the client’s internal team. Upthrust is an initiative of The House of Marketing, a leading consulting office for sales & marketing strategy.