Find out how we helped SD Worx attack a new market segment of SME's.
SD Worx wanted to attack a new market segment of SMEs with a 100% digital offering. The company was working with Teal Partners on an internationally scalable SaaS offering.
Our approach consisted of the following steps…
- We set up a series of workshops to discuss the work done so far (value proposition & development).
- We did a competitive analysis to compare different solutions, pricing models & essential features.
- We crystallized the value proposition, prioritized the longlist of ideas and translated them into experiments.
- We set up a survey to test the interest in the functionalities of the product.
- We asked for interest in features based on mock-ups & prototypes.
- We tested the willingness to pay & willingness to pre-subscribe for the release of this new offering.
- We found a smart way to test fine-tuned concepts by driving real traffic (clients, non-clients & prospects) to this new service offering in different countries.
- We refined the roughly drafted value proposition further to give them a commercial wrap designed for the targeted personas and DMU’s.
- Although it wasn’t part of the briefing, we generated over 350 leads.
Find out how we used growth marketing to help SD Worx International People Solutions acquire leads at scale and reduce their SRO cost