Find out how we helped SD Worx attack a new market segment of SME's.
SD Worx wanted to attack a new market segment of SMEs with a 100% digital offering. The company was working with Teal Partners on an internationally scalable SaaS offering.
Our approach consisted of the following steps…
- We set up a series of workshops to discuss the work done so far (value proposition & development).
- We did a competitive analysis to compare different solutions, pricing models & essential features.
- We crystallized the value proposition, prioritized the longlist of ideas and translated them into experiments.
- We set up a survey to test the interest in the functionalities of the product.
- We asked for interest in features based on mock-ups & prototypes.
- We tested the willingness to pay & willingness to pre-subscribe for the release of this new offering.
- We found a smart way to test fine-tuned concepts by driving real traffic (clients, non-clients & prospects) to this new service offering in different countries.
- We refined the roughly drafted value proposition further to give them a commercial wrap designed for the targeted personas and DMU’s.
- Although it wasn’t part of the briefing, we generated over 350 leads.
Marketing automation case in a sector disrupted by new players entering the market with marketing techniques.